12/02/2012

Playlist

I made a playlist of the songs that have inspired and still inspire me to write the first book of the Young Fighters series. Thanks Kelly for giving me the idea. The songs describe the story from beginning to the end. Hope you enjoy it!

Here it is.


1. Supernatural - Daughtry
2. Louder than ever - Daughtry
3. Contagious - Avril Lavigne
4. Could I have this kiss forever - Enrique Iglesias ft. Whitney Houston
5. Running out of time - Poets of the fall
6. Ghost of me - Daughtry
7. Dangerous - James Blunt
8. Russian Roulette - Rihanna
9. Temple of thought - Poets of the fall
10. I'd come for you - Nickelback
11. Count on me - Bruno Mars
12. The one that got away - Katy Perry
13. Lucky - Sturm und Drang
14. Maybe we're already gone - Daughtry
15. Wish you were here - Avril Lavigne
16. Wicked game - Stone sour
17. Monster - Paramore
18. Slipped away - Avril Lavigne
19. It will rain - Bruno Mars
20. All these lives - Daughtry
21. Dark little angel of mine - Sturm und Drang
22. This means war - Nickelback


And here are the videos:

























2 comments:

  1. Five Daughtry songs in there! :) Great list you have there. I haven't listened to Nickelback in a while, either!

    During my NaNoWriMo 10% Project I often listened to:

    Artichaud - Chinese Man
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHOAS-cpTkk

    Red Avenue - I Just Play With You (Timofey Reznikov)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RbfXD8Ez30

    Hilltop Hoods - The Nosebleed Section (Aussie hiphop unit)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqCyTM1bF6Q

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, Daughtry really makes wonders to my writing. Almost every Daughtry song has some kind of connection to Young Fighters. Glad you like the list!

      Thanks for the links! :)

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by! Leave a comment - I'd love to hear from you and your thoughts!