1/29/2013

Friday night in Américas

We spent the Friday night taking pictures and eating in a lovely restaurant along the promenade. Here are some pictures for you:


View from our table





Our meal


Delicious pepper sauce!


I loved these funny classes!

... And here are the desserts  

Both made of Italian ice cream. 


The restaurant was called Mania and the food was absolutely delicious. Can't wait to visit the restaurant again!



And a picture of me and Joonas <3



And few photos from our hotel:


The gate

Beautiful Christmas lights <3

I love these Spanish lanterns. They are somehow mysterious.

The pool.  This picture is already inspiring one romantic scene.





These pictures help me to describe Playa de las Américas and write few scenes that are probably going to me swoon.. And hopefully you too if Young Fighters will be translated in English!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Leave a comment - I'd love to hear from you and your thoughts!