1/14/2013

Slow start, exciting end

I started week two slowly. I didn't force myself to write more than I could write naturally. I also had to put editing aside few times because I wanted to finish the chapter I had been writing since Monday. It's finished now, so I can start writing the next one. 

I watched three movies (Hunger games, Sherlock Holmes and Sherlock Holmes - A game of shadows) to get more inspired. It worked; I wrote over 1000 words one day. I'm getting on the right track!

Now I've written 3065 of 65000 word. Not a bad start for the year!

If you have something on your mind you'd like to know about Young Fighters, tell me. I'm planning new posts and I'd love to hear what you would like to read.


5 comments:

  1. I love Sherlock Holmes. I haven'T watch Hunger Games :O. I know,,,lol. I think I am the only one in the world. I plan to buy the dvd soon. Congrats on the word count

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sherlock Holmes is awesome! I could watch the movies like a hundred times. I just bought the Hunger Games dvd and it's great. I've seen it two times now and I like it more now than I did after the first time I watched it.

      Delete
    2. And thanks! :) It's great to see my MS in this shape.

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by! Leave a comment - I'd love to hear from you and your thoughts!