3/27/2013

I'm back

After being sick almost for a month I'm really glad to be able to write again. First I had a terrible flu and then I had norovirus. There was an crazy epidemic in Finland... I'm happy it's over now! I've also had a lot of course work to do so I haven't had the time to write. I'm hopefully getting back on track this week. At least I'll post a review.

I've also decided to make a schedule for this blog. To do that, I need your help. Tell me one (or more) thing you'd like to know about Young Fighter's or my writing, or something else you'd like me to write a post about. Give me some great new topics!




4 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're feeling better. Sounds like you've been through a lot.

    Hmm, blog topics. I'm really not good at that. I tend to just write whatever comes to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's good. It makes text come naturally.

      Delete
  2. Oh gosh! SO sorry to hear you weren't feeling well. I'm glad to you're better now. :) I'm horrible when it comes to planning posts..lol. So mine is more like a review here and there, blog tours or depends on what topic comes to mind at a given time. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds good, thanks! :) I'm going to write more reviews in the future.

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by! Leave a comment - I'd love to hear from you and your thoughts!