5/31/2013

My May

My May has been busy. I came back home to Imatra and started at my summer job. I sell strawberries, blueberries, cherries, raspberries, peas and potatoes five days a week, and I love my job! I've had lovely customers so far, and I have great co-workers. Our town is full of Russian tourists so I have a chance to speak English every day, which is also great.

I also received two books for review: Changed by Rose J.Bell and Reaper's novice by Cecilia Robert. I'm currently reading Changed and really enjoying it. I'd like to have more time to read, though.

Writing goes quite well again. The funny thing is, that writing goes better now when I'm working. Maybe my job inspires me or something. When I have a day off, writing gets harder.

That's about my May. How about yours?


6 comments:

  1. The secret to a spectacular job is that you enjoy what you do. When you enjoy what you do, you're inspired always! :)

    Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I loved Reaper's Novice. Can't wait to see what you think of it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read two chapters of it last year on Cecilia's blog and loved them, so I think I'll love the rest of it, too :)

      Delete
  3. Glad to hear your writing is going well! Good luck selling berries.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Leave a comment - I'd love to hear from you and your thoughts!