9/30/2013

Buying books

Here are the English titles I bought in September and few thoughts of them:


1. The bone season by Samantha Shannon

Oh boy, The bone season. I've waited for this book about eighteen months. There are no words to describe how happy I was to get this one. 




2. Stalked by death by Kelly Hashway

I've missed Jodi and Alex so much! I'm currently reading this and I LOVE it so far!



3. Come what may by Faith Sullivan

Oh, poor Adam. I'm really looking forward to see how he's doing after... Well, read Heartbeat and you'll know what I mean.




4. Take me now by Faith Sullivan

This books sounds so emotional. 



5. The coincidence of Callie and Kayden by Jessica Sorensen

The story sounds very beautiful. I wish to read it soon.



6. Vampire academy by Richelle Mead

Vampires? Yes please! I've heard so many good things of this so I decided to check it out.



7. Shadow and bone by Leigh Bardugo

I have a feeling that this book is something really unique. I've wanted to read this for ages so I'm glad to have it finally.



8. Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout

I think Jennifer L. Armentrout is an author worth knowing, and I decided to read this one first.



9. Throne of glass by Sarah J. Maas

This series sounds like a must read! I love the cover!



10. Crown of midnight by Sarah J. Maas

Amazing cover. I'm happy I have the sequel too, because I have a feeling I'll want to read it right after Throne of glass.



11. City of glass by Cassandra Clare

I just read City of bones (I'll post my review soon) and I have a little mixed feelings about it. I want read the whole series, though.



12. City of fallen angels by Cassandra Clare



OK, here's for me. Which books make you excited right now?

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you are enjoying Stalked by Death. :)

    I love Faith's Heartbeat series. The last book comes out tomorrow. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really enjoyed it. You're fantastic! :)

      Yay! :) I wish to read more Faith's books soon.

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by! Leave a comment - I'd love to hear from you and your thoughts!