12/23/2013

Plans for holiday

I'm sorry I've been so quiet for long time. I had to put blogging aside because of my studies. This semester was full of work, so it's lovely to be at home an just chill out.

I have some plans for holiday, though. I'm going to write the posts I wanted to write weeks ago: few book reviews, something about music and learning, and something about how writing is going, of course. I also hope I'm able to do a lot of revisions during my holiday. I have some old and some new sources of inspiration with me so I believe I'll get many things done.

That's all for now. Merry Christmas to all of you! <3 

2 comments:

  1. Happy holidays! I have a revision to finish and a client edit to get to, but today I'm spending my time with family and enjoying Christmas. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Leave a comment - I'd love to hear from you and your thoughts!