1/31/2014

Coming in February

February is going to be full of reading and writing. For my studies I'll read classics, plays and a dissertation. I'd love to read some fantasy books but I don't know if I'll have the time. On February 11 I'm off to Tenerife, again. This time I'm traveling with my mom. It's been almost ten years since the last time we were abroad together so I'm really excited about this. On our holiday I'll read The Passage by Justin Cronin. One of my friends recommended it and said he thinks that Cronin is the most talented writer he knows. It's not a wonder I'd like to start to read it NOW.

Then the writing. I have to write a summary and an essay, and make plans for another one. This weekend I'll start drafting the first chapter of the new story. I also have few ideas to tell Aleksi. And of course many, many blog posts to write. 

Here's a summary of my goals for February:

1. Read two classics
2. Read The Passage
3. Start to read Face of death
4. Read two or three plays
5. Write two reviews
6. Blog more about the new manuscript I'm working on with Aleksi
7. Blog about one of my favorite authors

February, here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Leave a comment - I'd love to hear from you and your thoughts!