1/04/2014

Hard decision

I was thinking of the year 2013 and realized that my writing hasn't gone well. Honestly, it hasn't been easy at all. Most of the year I was struggling and feeling like nothing happened. I couldn't concentrate or find the words to say what I wanted to say. Few months ago the process stopped completely.
To get my creativity back I've decided to put Young Fighters aside for now. I won't even look at the manuscript until I think I can really finish it. I will do something else: maybe only research for another book or start writing something, I don't know yet. But I'll tell you when I've figured it out.

This was a hard decision to make, because I love the series and the characters. I'm feeling a little bit empty right now, but I think this is the only way to get my writing on track again. I don't want to force myself to write - Young Fighters deserves better. Some day I'll finish the book, but it's not today.

I will continue blogging anyway. I only changed the title. Time will show what kind of posts I will write in the future. I guess I'll focus on book reviews for a while.

See you soon! I wish I have a new idea to share with you next time.

2 comments:

  1. Aw. Keep writing. It will come back to you. I go in spurts too. I'm on my third unfinished novel. Fingers crossed, though. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Diane :) Writing is sometimes really hard, but it's always worth it.

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by! Leave a comment - I'd love to hear from you and your thoughts!