1/11/2014

New year, new projects

I'm starting a new writing project and I need your help. To find inspiration I'm searching good fantasy, paranormal, dystopian and science fiction books. As you can guess, the new manuscript has something to do with those genres. Leave a comment and give me your list of your favorite books and authors!

I've also decided to set up a travelling blog. Travelling has always been a part of me and my writing so I think it's worth of discussion. I'll let you know when it's done and give you the link.

Next week I'm going to post a review of Stalked by death by Kelly Hashway and give more information about the new book.

Stay tuned!


2 comments:

  1. Oh yay! I'm so excited to see your review of Stalked by Death! Face of Death just released in ebook and the paperback will be following in a matter of days. Eek!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think my review will put a wide smile on your face ;) 'Eek!' is the right way to describe my feelings, too. I'm yearning to know how Jodi's story ends. I'm sure I'll love Face of death ;)

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by! Leave a comment - I'd love to hear from you and your thoughts!