4/04/2014

Plans for April

Here's what's up in April:

1. An essay about Touch of Death trilogy. I'm writing an essay about the first book, Touch of death, as a course work. Because I love the series, I decided to write an essay about it in English to let Kelly know all the thoughts I couldn't put on my reviews. It's been a long time since I've written an essay in English, so it's also a good practice. 

2. Reviews of The Bone Season by Samantha Shannon and Face of Death by Kelly Hashway. I adored these books! Epic love <3

3. Itäkynä. I'll write a review of the Touch of death trilogy for the next issue so those who read the article about her will get to know more about her books. 

4. Reading club. Our student organization started a reading club. The first meeting is only two weeks away and I'm so excited about it! I'll write a post about the meeting afterwards.

5. Adventures in a fantasy world. I've started a post series about how it feels to write fantasy and how the writing is going.

6. Experiences of co-authoring. Another post series. This one is for posts about challenges and other experiences of co-authoring. 

7. 12 essays to write before my summer holiday begins. So I'll be writing. A lot.

Yeah, I will be very busy. Do you have plans for this month?

4 comments:

  1. I'm so excited to read your essay, Ida. You have no idea how much it means to me. :)

    Sounds like you will be very busy writing. I'm looking forward to hearing more about your co-authoring experience.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm excited, too :)

      I can't wait to write those posts. Co-authoring has shown me many new sides of writing.

      Delete
  2. Best wishes to you on your April plans! I can't wait to check back and read your posts. Thanks so much for stopping by the blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! :) I'm glad to hear these topics are interesting.

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by! Leave a comment - I'd love to hear from you and your thoughts!